1.The owner and controller of this website (the Site) is CARPENTERIE CALLEGARI s.r.l.
Registered office: Via Dante Alighieri, 11 – 31010 Crespignaga di Maser (TV)
Personal data of the Site users are managed by accounting and technical employees of CARPENTERIE CALLEGARI during their job in compliance with their processor position.
You should need the updated list of those subjects who/which have the possibility to access to this data, please contact the Data Controller to the address indicated at Art.1
Data Protection officer
The list of Processors and subjects to whom data ha e been communicated is available for free, prior request to CARPENTERIE CALLEGARI at the address indicated at Art.1
3. Nature of data processing
Web browsing data
Voluntary users data
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on the Site entails the acquisition by CARPENTERIE CALLEGARI of the sender’s e-mail address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as other personal data included in the communication or in the module.
Request of information
When you fill our form you are invited to provide your personal data such as name, email-address.
These data will be used as following:
- To follow up your request
- To improve our offering
- If you will be our Customer, we will collect your name, address, email and phone number: these data will be used in your orders in the future.
Generally we keep your information until we need it and for the purposes we collected and used data and until we are legally bond to keep doing. Namely we filed information about orders for 10 years for fiscal and accountability reasons. These data include name, email address, delivery and invoice address.
If it is your intention we will file comment and review.
4. Processing Data Location
The processing of personal data that have been collected frpm the Site is managed at CARPENTERIE CALLEGARI headquarter, contact details at art.1. Technical employees of CARPENTERIE CALLEGARI are appointed to process personal data. In any case for no reason out of European Union.
In any case for no reason out of European Union.
5. Purposes of the data processing and lawfulness
Web browsing data
IT systems and programs used to operate the website collect some personal data transmitted implicitly when using internet communication protocols
protocols (e.g. IP addresses or domain names of the computers of users connecting to the website, addresses URI- Uniform Resource Identifier – method used to submit the request to the server, and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment, timing of requests, file size of the receiver sent for the reply, the numeric code of the server reply (positive, error).
These data are also processed to get statistic survey about the services (most visited pages, number of users per hour, geographical origin) and to check the efficiency of the services.
Voluntary users data
The information provided by the users in order to contact CARPENTERIE CALLEGARI following the procedure at art.3 here above, will be exclusively used to reply to questions and information requests and to provide services requested by the users. Data could be processed to fulfil national and international regulation and to comply the execution right at the judicial branch. Providing data is necessary to access the services and functionalities: if you will not notify your data you will not allow CARPENTERIE CALLEGARI to provide services and functions.
The legal basis of the data processing is the user authorization.
Data will not be used for marketing activities and users profiling. Data will not be used for marketing activities and users profiling.
6 Data retention period
Web browsing data.
IT systems and software programs used to operate the website collect during the operative actions some personal data transmitted implicitly when using internet communication protocols TCP/IP, from the web.
These data are not collected to be associated to identify the users but for their purpose these data could identify the users.
Voluntary users data
The data voluntary acquired will be retained only for the time needed to achieve the purposes for which they have been collected and they will be cancelled at the end of the purpose of information request unless they are still necessary to the contractual relationship for CARPENTERIE CALLEGARI services of to fulfill the obligation directly established by laws and related to personal data retention.
If you want to have more information about your personal data retention you can write to CARPENTERIE CALLEGARI at the address indicated at Art.1
7. Users rights
– confirmation as to whether or not your personal data have being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the information about the processing in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
– the following information:
- origin data
- purpose and data portability
- methods of treatment;
- identity of the controller and subjects appointed to the data processor
- subjects and categories appointed that can get the access to users personal data
Users have also the rights to get from CARPENTERIE CALLEGARI the following:
– rectifications, additional information
– to erasure, to change in impersonal way, to obtain the restriction of personal data once the processing is unlawful included when the retention is not necessary for the purposes
– the statement that the users have been informed about the personal data processing content, about subjects appointed for the processing save the case that this fulfillment is impossible to perform of required an excessive use of means than the right protected.
– data portability and the transmission to a third party identify by the user itself.
Beside the users shall have the right to object in whole or in part
– for legitimate reasons, to the data processing even if they are in accordance with the purposes of CARPENTERIE CALLEGARI;
– to the data processing for advertising or direct sales or for market research or sales communication.
Users could present a complaint to the national data protection authority (Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali).
Users can anytime exercise their right sending the request to CARPENTERIE CALLEGARI to the address indicated at Art.1
8. Security measures
CARPENTERIE CALLEGARI adopts specific security measures to minimize the risks of loss and damage of data (even when due to accidents),the risk of unauthorized accesses or undue or non-complaint processing, or not related to the identified and abovementioned purposes.
Nevertheless CARPENTERIE CALLEGARI declines every responsibility in case of elimination or data loss, or not allowed access to the subjects, if it depends from users equipment or when it is not related to their responsibility. Users must make sure that their PC and internet provider are using adequate software system and updated for the protection of data transmission (antivirus, firewall, spam filter)
Evaluation of risk assessment of the personal data processing
9. Links to other sites
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or other electronic device if you agree. Cookies contain information that are transferred to the hard drive of your computer or electronic device. While browsing a website, the user may also receive Cookies on his or her device that are sent from different websites or web servers (“third parties”), on which some elements may reside (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages on other domains) present on the website that the user is browsing.
Cookies are necessary to correctly use our website and the services offered. They allow us to recognize and count visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works.
Cookies categories in the Site
– Web browsing data.
IT system and Software procedures used for this Site acquire, during their operation, Personal Data and the acquisition is implied in the web communication. These data are not collected to be associated to identify the users but for their purpose these data could identify the users.
These data are not collected to be associated to identify the users but for their purpose these data could identify the users. In this data category are included IP addresses or domain names of the computers of users connecting to the website, addresses URI- Uniform Resource Identifier – method used to submit the request to the server, and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment, timing of requests, file size of the receiver sent for the reply, the numeric code of the server reply (positive, error).
Timing of storage
These data are used to get anonymous statistic information about the use of the Site and monitor the correct session and they are immediately cancelled at the end of the browser session.
Data could be used to verify the responsibility for eventually cybercrime: apart form this, data will be kept by for no more than 7 days.
These Cookies allow easy use of the website for the user and make it easier for him or her to find information, simplifying the connection and the transmission of data between user and website.
Their purpose is:
– to save information inherent to the settings in browsing the website.
– avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit such as username and password in dedicated areas
– To analyze the performance of the services and improve the experience of the Site
Other Cookies function used in the Site:
– Persistent technical cookies: once the browser is closed they are not removed but kept till a specific deadline
– Session technical cookies: they are automatically removed once the browser is closed
– Cookies used to identify the current user language, the one used during the last visit and the users that did the access.
These cookies, that are always sent by the Site, are necessary to improve the way the Site works and offer better services. They will be used anytime unless the user will change the browser tools (modifying the visualization of the website pages)
These are cookies which are required for the operation of the Website. CARPENTERIE CALLEGARI shall use this information to get anonymous statistic information to improve the performance of the Site and its content. This cookies category collect anonymous information about the user activity and how he accessed the Site. The Analytical cookies have been sent by the Site itself and by third parties domain.
(1) Third-party analytical cookies
These cookies are used to get information about the Site performance from anonymous users such as: web pages, timing, origin of the traffic, geographical area, age, gender, and information useful for marketing survey. These cookies have been sent by third parties external to the Site
(2) Cookies to improve software products and function of third parties.
This cookie category improves functions developed by third parties in the Site pages such as icons and preferences in the social network to share the Site content and the use of software services by third parties (as software for map creation and other software that offer supplemental services)
These cookies have been sent by third parties domains and partner Sites that offer their functionality through in between the Site pages.
CARPENTERIE CALLEGARI does not use profiling cookies such as cookies that create specific users profiles to get the option to send advertising material in accordance with the user preferences shown in the Site pages.
CARPENTERIE CALLEGARI in accordance with the regulation in force is not required to ask for the consent for technical and analytical cookies that are necessary for the services
How to disactivate and manage the cookies
Please be advised that you can authorize, limit or block cookies through the browser settings.
Nevertheless, if you set up your device to refuse technical or browsing cookies, some of the website services may not be displayed correctly or they may not work optimally.
Following the list of technical and analytical cookies used in this Site:
First part cookies:
– PHPSESSID- session- necessary to identify the single session of the user
– privacy_embeds – necessary to keep track of the consent given in the cookie bar; persistent: 1 month
– wp_woocommerce_session_ – necessary – contains a unique code for each customer so that the system knows where to find the cart data in the database for each user; persistent: 1 month
– woocommerce_cart_hash_ – necessary – allows the site to determine when the content / data of the cart changes; persistent: 1 month
– wp-wpml_current_language – necessary – needed to identify the user’s language; persistent: 1 day
– yith_ywraq_session – necessary – allows the site to determine when the content / data of the information request changes; persistent: 2 days
Third parties cookies
– GOOGLE MAPS
APSID- session; GMAIL_RTT- session; HSID -session; NID – lasting: 6 months; PREF- lasting: 2 years; SAPISID – session; SID – session; SSID – session.
Google set up a cookie sequence on the Google Map pages.
How to disable cookies in the browser configuration
b. Mozilla Firefox
c. Internet Explorer
e. Safari iOS (dispositivi mobile)
How to disable third parties cookies
Google – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Twitter – https://www.twitter.com/privacy